Our client is a leading company specialized in insurance and risk management services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Operate the company switchboard, answering the telephone in a pleasant and efficient manner;
- Undertake the processing of client payments, request for signatures and clearance of payments through client bank accounts to client deadlines;
- Process supplier invoices and complete the intercompany returns;
- Ensure that the office has adequate supplies;
- Assist in the IT of the company in a proactive manner;
- Ensure the cleanliness of the office in coordination with the office cleaning staff;
- Handle bank deposits as required;
- Provide typing and clerical support as required;
- Organize incoming and outgoing mail;
- Assist in the preparation of board packs for clients;
- Greet clients and set up / clear the boardroom for meetings;
- Responsible for all clients’ logistical requirements including transfers to and from airport, hotels, restaurants and office.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an important asset;
- Have at least an A level standard of education.
- Be trustworthy and mature;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Have a good command of English;
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision;
- Ambitious and positive.