Our client is a leading player in freight forwarding
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with the day-to-day administrative duties;
- Ensure the smooth running of operations;
- Assist the boarding agents with vessel requirements,
- Issue statement of Accounts and Debtors chasing; collecting supplier’s invoices, coding, posting and issuing final invoices to customers. T
- Assist with inputting pre-arrival declaration through Transport Malta’s online portal as well as assisting with statistics.
- Handle telephone calls,
- Manage office supplies;
- Carry out general office administration as required.
- O-level standard of education
- Candidates with experience in a similar role will be given preference; however training will be provided.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and characteristics supporting a diverse workforce would be seen as a requirement;
- Excellent English, both written and spoken;
- Fuency in Maltese language will be considered an asset;
- Be able to work in a team, on a roster basis.