Our client is a leading company that offers the full range of financial services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Critically evaluate current procedures and proactively recommend improved practices for adoption;
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures updated and relevant at all times;
- Work closely with the Head of Operations and Chief Operating Officer to ensure the teams are operating effectively and efficiently at all times and are able to meet the demands of the various entities in contact with the department/s;
- Manage and oversee the daily functions of the Operations and Trade Desk teams.
- Attained a degree in Banking and Finance as minimum;
- Have previous experience in a similar role and solid knowledge of a financial institution.
- Be proficient in the latest Microsoft Office applications particularly Microsoft Excel;
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a dynamic environment;
- Have a friendly and positive approach to work;
- Be detail oriented, have the ability to meet tight deadlines and be a team player;
- Solid understanding of financial management;
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills;
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.