Our Client is a real-estate agency in the local market.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan and execute all property images;
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence within a team;
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies;
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests;
- Utilize provided cameras and other production tools for in-house video production; this includes audio, cameras, lighting, drone, slider etc;
- Produce graphics and animated videos which include property tour videos, corporate videos and other content required by the team;
- Take property photoshoots and other generic photos;
- Assist directing talent on set as needed;
- Collaborate with marketing team on script writing and preparation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field;
- Proven working experience in digital marketing and photography/videography for at least 1 year will be considered an asset;
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns;
- Experience working on sponsored campaigns and branded content.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate;
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
- Clear knowledge of all types of cameras, lighting and production gear;
- Willingness to learn new technologies and techniques as video production standards evolve;
- Strong background in motion graphics, illustration, photography, audio production, photo and video production and creative copywriting;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment such as an advertising agency or video production house;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, and work on multiple projects simultaneously with excellent efficiency and attention to detail.