Our client is a leading company in the hospitality, development and construction sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Seeking to minimise costs of project and enhance value for money;
- Preparing Bill of Quantities;
- Undertaking cost analysis for project works;
- Assisting in establishing clients’ requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
- Performing value management and cost control;
- Certifying payments to suppliers and contractors;
- Feasibility studies of client requests;
- Dispute resolution by liaising with Commercial Manager;
- Design plans using computer-aided design and drafting (CAD) software;
- Carry out site surveys;
- Preparing detailed work progress reports;
- Measuring and valuing works, compiling take-offs and drawing up draft certificates of payment using technology provided by the Company;
- Understanding the implications of health and safety laws and regulations;
- Assist in the general Contract Management;
- Compile and submit variations and assist on commercial issues;
- Organise project documentation.
- Diploma Qualification in Quantity Surveying;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Good computer skills primarily in Excel and ACAD;
- Good communication skills, verbal and report writing skills;
- Team-worker and able to take initiative.