Our client is a leading player in corporate and accountancy services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide administrative support to the clients;
- Provide administrative support to the senior management team;
- Perform routine clerical and administrative functions;
- Draft correspondence,
- schedule appointments;
- Call clients to bring documents, filing documents;
- Organise and manage paper and electronic files;
- Provide information to callers;
- Make arrangements for business travel of senior staff;
- Administer calendar and appointments of senior staff;
- Maintain office in an orderly fashion;
- Answer incoming calls;
- Handle of incoming and outgoing mail;
- Undertake errands as required by the departments.
- O- levels or Diploma in Secretarial Studies;
- Candidates with previous experience in a similar role will be given preference however training will be provided.
- Ability to communicate fluently in Maltese, English and Italian;
- Ability to keep reception area and boardrooms organised and structured;
- Must be well-organised and able to work under pressure;
- Must be smart, confident and well-spoken;
- Ability to answer basic questions about the business.