Our client is a start up Recruitment Agency
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Be responsible for managing all inquiries and liaising with Managers and Recruiters;
- Answering calls in a friendly and professional manner;
- Greet and direct candidates and clients when visiting the office;
- Dealing with clients in order to fully understand the requirements of each job;
- Keeping the CRM system and website up to date at all times;
- Making sure all jobs are promoted on social media platforms;
- Attending meeting with Managers or Recruiters when needed;
- Replying to all candidates that register through our website or by email;
- Follow up on a weekly basis with respective clients in order to make sure the latest vacancies are showed on our database;
- Be creative by suggesting ideas on how to improve the workflow and documentation;
- Making new contacts via social media (including Job boards, Facebook and LinkedIn);
- Report to Managers on a weekly basis the total number of new jobs and provide a list with pending issues;
- Point out to respective recruiters’ newly registered candidates;
- Attend company activities in order to represent the company and generate new leads;
- Keeping the company Manuel of all processes up to date;
- Assisting any new employees by giving guidance and showing them the recruitment process;
- Represent the company at activities the company will praticipate in;
- Other duties that may be assigned according to the exigencies of the company.
- Ideally have at least one-year experience in an Administration environment;
- Candidates with a University degree or experience in a similar role will be given preference.
- Must have excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) in English;
- Ability to also communicate in Maltese will be an asset;
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Be a team player with a positive and outgoing attitude;
- Be capable of multitasking and handling stress;
- Must be confident, outgoing and not shy to approach people to promote the company's services.
- The selected candidate will be working with a very young yet vibrant organisation in an ultra modern offices. Further on the job training will also be provided.