Our client is an established business law firm that provides services to local and international clients.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Carrying out licensing and gaming compliance work;
- Preparation and submission of Malta Gaming Authority reports required on behalf of our clients;
- Compiling and preparation of licensing documentation including policies and procedures in line with clients’ operations within the Gaming department;
- Due diligence checks in line with MGA requirements, providing guidance to the clients in the provision of such documentation;
- Attending fairs and conferences, including possible travel abroad;
- Business development within the remote gaming department;
- Co-ordinating, corresponding and liaising with colleagues and team members;
- Co-ordinating, corresponding and liaising with relevant Gaming Authorities;
- Corresponding and liaising with clients, prospective clients and business associates.
- 2 – 5 years' experience in a Corporate environment or working on the operator side within the Compliance function.
- A law degree or compliance certifications will be considered an asset but candidates will be judged on experience and practical knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of the gaming regulatory framework;
- A strong interest in the gaming industry with a good understanding of compliance, licensing and auditing processes;
- Hands on experience of applying for gaming licenses will be considered an asset.
- Keen interest in research with special emphasis on legal developments affecting dynamic industries.
- Excellent communication skills;
- Be proficient in English both written and spoken;
- Be an active team player;
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines;