Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients;
- Handling day to day operational requirements and client requests;
- Preparation and review of monthly VAT Returns and VAT Recapitulative statements;
- Preparation and review of management accounts, tax computations and liaising with auditors;
- Dealing with audit queries and relating matters;
- Responsible for delegation of tasks to junior accountants and review of work accordingly;
- Technically develop the junior accountants;
- Meeting with clients forming part of his/her portfolio, and attending to their requests and queries.
- At least 2 to 3 years experience in a similar role and ideally holds a degree in Accounting (ACCA or equivalent).
- Attention to detail;
- Highly organised person;
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (especially Excel);
- Able to work on his / her own initiative and in a team whilst also adhering to deadlines;
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure;
- Good communication skills and a team player attitude;
- Must show drive and ambition.
- Good career prospects await the selected candidate.