Our client is a leading company that offers the full range of financial services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Learn and use cutting edge tools and technologies to solve challenging problems;
- Engineer high availability solutions;
- Work closely with other team members to design and develop real time transactional systems;
- Ensure that application components align with the application architecture and performance goals;
- Identify and address application and data issues that affect application integrity;
- Suggest initiatives that improve working efficiency and quality;
- Follow emerging technologies.
- Experience with the following technologies (.NET Core 2 or later, Web API, C#);
- Experience with IOC / DI, patterns ideally using Autofac;
- Experience building distributed applications using microservices;
- Experience with ORM systems such as Entity Framework 6;
- Be a strong a team player;
- Knowledge of message queues;
- Knowledge of NOSQL databases such as Redis and/or Couchbase;
- Excellent analytical and time management skills;
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude;
- Be fluent in the English language (both written and spoken).