Our client is a leading provider of back up software
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Be involved in developing company’s internal software systems;
- Be involved in creating new functionality and developing new projects for the company;
- Define and develop scalable, maintainable & innovative data-integration solutions.
- Experience enforcing secure coding best practices;
- Experience developing or consuming RESTful APIs;
- Experience in CRM systems will be considered an asset;
- Experience in WordPress will be considered an asset;
- Experience in Microsoft Power BI software will be considered and asset;
- Experience in Excel Pivots will be considered an asset.
- Proficiency in C#, with a good knowledge of the .NET ecosystem;
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming;
- A good understanding of developing code in PHP;
- Knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL Server;
- Familiarity with handling software projects throughout the full life-cycle: conceptualisation, design, implementation, release, and maintenance;
- Familiarity with data analytics, Microsoft SQL queries & BI reporting systems;
- Gain expertise in data science and analysis by staying abreast on best practices and methodologies;
- Ability to analyse information and use logic to address work-related issues and problems;
- Familiarity with handling software projects throughout the full life-cycle: conceptualisation, design, implementation, release;
- Familiarity with source control and issue tracking will be considered an asset.