Our client is a leading accounting and auditing firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in corporate restructuring and company formation;
- Advise on tax and company law issues;
- Assist in tax rulings and submissions to tax authorities;
- Liaising with relevant authorities;
- Transactional support from a tax and corporate perspective.
- Hold a Law degree from the University of Malta;
- A qualified and warranted lawyer with up to 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Self-motivated, driven to excellence and a keen eye for detail;
- Good presentation skills with strong time management and team collaboration skills;
- Able to competently and professionally communicate with clients;
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.