Our client is a leading accounting and auditing firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Pre-audit planning for audit engagements;
- Reviewing of clients’ accounting procedures;
- Preparation of financial statement reports;
- Conducting audit tests;
- Reviewing audit documentation and preparation of documentation to support audit jobs;
- Interacting with clients and managing the field audit approach together with the Supervisors and Managers.
- Degree-level accounting qualification with experience in a corporate environment.
- Ability to identify and report sensitive issues;
- Capable of working within a team;
- Manage multiple engagements and work to demanding deadlines;
- Be smart, highly motivated, well presented individual with an eye for details;
- Have good communication and organizational skills;
- Be fluent in the English language (both written and spoken);
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure.
- Good career prospects await the right candidate.