Terms & Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings unless the context requires otherwise:-
Any Advertisement including Lineage Advertisements, Display Advertisements, and Logo Buttons, Banners, Sponsorship and/or any page of Client advertising together with any other form of Advertisement as shall appear on the website from time to time.
Any person or entity using our Site to advertise any job vacancy including but not limited to, direct employers and outsourcing agents. Where a job vacancy is placed by a Client on behalf of a third party BL will charge the Client and not the End Client.
The person to whom the Services are provided.
Broadwing Limited (C84543) having registered office at Vaults 13-15, Valletta Waterfront, Floriana, FRN 1914, Malta – EU
The employment agency services which BL has agreed to provide to the User including in particular the mailshot of job vacancies.
The website at https://broadwing.jobs or any other website on which any Advertisement appears or via which any Service is offered, and any other websites owned or controlled by BL.
Any person who subscribes to the Site.
2. The User
- By subscribing to the Site each User is deemed to have accepted our Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to revise the Terms & Conditions at any time without notice and, by using this Site.
- BL relies on information provided to it by Clients and via third parties that are not affiliated to BL and accordingly BL shall not guarantee the suitability of any Client using the Service on the Site or of any Advertisement found directly or indirectly through the Site. BL cannot guarantee that any postings for a job vacancy shall be successful.
- You can unsubscribe from the BL email notifications at any time. A link to unsubscribe can be found at the bottom of any/all email notifications that are sent by BL.
- Any registration details you use must be personal to you and must not be used by anyone else. We accept no liability for any unauthorised or improper use or disclosure of any password.
- We do not guarantee that our Service will be compatible with your email provider.
- All mailshots transmitted via BL by e-mail and subsequently received by any User are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you should not copy or disclose any message to anyone but should kindly notify the sender and delete the message.
- BL reserves the right to sub-contract the necessary vetting of the Curriculum Vitae provided by a User to third parties and the User grants the right to BL to pass on the said Curriculum Vitae and any other necessary information relative to the User to a sub-contractor for such purpose.
- Each User warrants and represents that any information supplied in connection with the Services is accurate, complete and true.
- You are aware that by subscribing to our Services and specifying your job preferences, our system will automatically search for job vacancies matching your preferences and you will receive mailshots based on such automated matches. You understand that this is how we are able to provide you with our Services in a quick and efficient manner.
The Mailshot service shall:
- Be created in an agreed form between Client and BL;
- Only be sent to Users subscribed to the Service on a scheduled date and time agreed between BL and the Client, subject to service and calendar availability.
BL shall not be liable (whether in contract or tort) or held responsible whatsoever for:
- Any failure to provide the Service, or unavailability of the Site, as a result of circumstances beyond its reasonable control;
- Any mistakes or errors whatsoever that arise during the course of use of the Service or any loss of information or data or any damage thereto in each case as a result of circumstances beyond its reasonable control or which arise as a result of the acts or omissions of the User or of the Client;
- Any failure to secure employment or consequential loss (whether caused by the negligence of BL, its employees or agents);
- Any delay, costs, expense, loss, damage or liability (including without limitation as a result of any hardware failure, provision or use of software, virus, deletion, corruption, loss or removal of data) howsoever caused arising from any matter beyond the reasonable control of BL or as a result of the acts or omissions of the User or the Client;
- Any loss or damage whatsoever howsoever caused arising out of the negligence, dishonesty, misconduct, breach of faith, incompetence, or the wrongful disclosure of confidential information by the Client. It is for the User to satisfy itself as to the integrity and reliability of all vacancies received by email through the Site.