Our client is an International Online Gaming Company that provides sports betting experiences to millions of customers.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Handling Customer enquiries through the various platforms available (Chat, Email and telephone) through both inbound and outbound channels;
- Using logical questioning skills in an appropriate manner to obtain the maximum relevant information from the customer in the minimum effective time;
- Using well developed negotiation skills to provide resolutions to problems and offer suitable courses of action to prevent escalation;
- Maximise any revenue generating opportunities identified;
- Accurate data input;
- Manage your own time in line with resource planners;
- Dealing directly with colleagues around the business to obtain missing information;
- Meet pre-determined team and operational sales and service Key Performance Indicators and behaviours in job role;
- Manage the escalation process for customer resolution with empathy;
- Reinforce the culture and core values of the company through appropriate behaviours and actions.
- The candidate must have at least 9 months’ experience working in the iGaming industry;
- Background in Sales & Customer Service or quality coaching will be given preference.
- Fluent in German and English (both written and spoken);
- Good general level of education, with a competent standard of numeracy and literacy being important;
- Excellent awareness of Microsoft Office applications;
- Able to effectively analyse the nature of any given enquiry and turn a potentially negative situation into a positive one.
- Monthly bonus up to EU 300 (approximately);
- The candidate will be offered private health care after successful completion of probation and a wellness contribution of EU 250 towards Gym or any other health related initiative.