Our client is a well established leading local distributor of medical and food supplies.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Recruitment, target setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives;
- Design and implement ambitious sales and marketing plans;
- Increasing customer base by opening new customers and increasing the product up-take of existing clients;
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by visiting them regularly and understanding their needs;
- Present sales, revenue and expense reports and realistic forecasts to the management team;
- Identify market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition activities;
- Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service;
- Recording orders and sending details to the sales office;
- Giving feedback on sales trends.
- The candidate must have previous experience as a sales representative, brand manager or sales manager.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close;
- In possession of excellent negotiation and time management skills;
- A strong business sense and excellent mentoring;
- Coaching and people management skills;
- Excellent English, both written and spoken;
- Must be willing to travel abroad for training or business trips.
- The selected candidate will have good Career prospects and a Bonus structure on reaching KPI’s.