Our Client is a boutique real-estate agency leading the local high-end real estate market with international partners in over thirty countries.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Property Acquisition & Search Client Acquisition;
- Managing your own licence area in Malta;
- Managing your own Key Accounts;
- Property Marketing & Sales;
- Valuations on new acquisitions;
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service;
- Assess & qualify Search Clients/ Sellers and provide assistance and information;
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales;
- Build an exclusive real estate portfolio in your licence area;
- Remain knowledgeable & up to date on properties offered and discuss available options;
- Cross sell properties within the E&V Network;
- Work as part of a team;
- Build on-going relationships with all Clients.
- Must have a minimum of 1-year proven work experience in a Sales related.
- Ability to work under-pressure;
- Track record of over exceeding Sales Targets;
- Excellent interpersonal skills & strong sense of team spirit;
- Consistently presentable & must have a smart appearance;
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices;
- Must own a car;
- ECDL Qualified & proven organisational & Administration skills;
- Basic photography skills;
- Must speak English and Maltese;
- High degree of commitment and a strong work ethic.