Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Audit Manager and Audit Partner;
- Plan, execute and report on systems and financial audits;
- Review and assess computerized systems, business operations and processed based on international standards, best practice, legal and regulatory requirements;
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with client personnel and meet client and firm deadlines;
- Fully accountable for Audit and Assurance engagements from beginning to end;
- Preparing Financial Statements in accordance with GAPSE, GAPSME and IFRS;
- Perform other Audit and Assurance engagements;
- Possess Bachelor of Commerce Degree in accounting or currently pursuing ACCA or equivalent qualification;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in systems and/or financial auditing will be considered an asset;
- Possess or currently pursuing recognized certification to undertake IT audits (CISA or equivalent);
- Possess a working knowledge of IFRS, GAPSE and International Auditing Standards.
- Ability to identify and report sensitive issues;
- Capable of working within a team, manage multiple engagements and work to demanding deadlines;
- Be smart, highly motivated, well presented individual with an eye for details;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and ability to multitask;
- Be fluent in the English language (both written and spoken);
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure.