In an ordinary agency, you have to constantly defend your turf. At E&V Sara Grech we do things differently. We use a system of geographical farming to ensure that you on’t have to fight to compete
Non-competition with fellow agents
In an ordinary real estate agency, it’s a dog-eat-dog culture. At E&V Sara Grech we run as a pack. Why fight to survive when we can do more together?
High end client portfolio
In an ordinary agency, you sell few great properties and a lot of bad ones. At E&V Sara Grech we won’t waste your time on unsellable properties. We work with a high-end portfolio of properties you’ll be happy to show your clients.
High earning potential
In an ordinary job, it’s hard to make ends meet. At E&V Sara Grech, your earning potential is unlimited. If you’ve got the drive to succeed, we’ll give you the training and skills to unlock your earning potential.
In an ordinary real estate agency, you either sink or swim. At E&V Sara Grech we teach you to swim first. All our agents receive excellent and ongoing training enabling them to reach their full potential as entrepreneurs.
partnership style of employment
In an ordinary job, the boss calls all the shots. At E&V Sara Grech, you are your boss. Our agents are our partners, and we let them decide how and when they work.
In an ordinary real estate agency, you go at it alone. At E&V Sara Grech we back our agents up with 24-hour Admin, Marketing and IT support.
No stealing of clients allowed
In an ordinary agency, agents try to steal each other’s clients. It doesn’t have to be that way. At E&V Sara Grech each agent owns a geographical zone so that stealing can’t happen.
Frequently Asked Questions
From determining the property’s market value right through to the signing of contracts: here are the most important considerations when selling your home.
The decision to sell a property brings a whole host of different tasks with it. First of all you should have the current market value of your home determined in order to find the right buyer with a targeted marketing strategy. After all, you don’t want to sell your house or apartment “below value”. On the basis of this market price estimate, other activities then follow that should not be underestimated.
Here are the most important of them at a glance:
- Determining the current market value of your property
- Possible optimisation measures (to building/appointment standard), with a view to increasing
- the value of the property
- Presentation of the property from the production of premium-quality printed details through to the design and placement of advertisements (print & online)
- Obtaining of information about interested parties / potential buyers
- Arranging and holding of viewing appointments
- Price negotiations and commissioning of the notary agreement
- Provision and verification of all relevant documentation (e.g. ground floor plans, planning permissions, register of construction encumbrances, insurance policies, energy certificate)
- Arranging of the notary appointment and processing of the contract
From ascertaining the sale price to optimising the sale process and processing the sale contract: don’t leave anything to chance when selling your home. Call in an expert instead.
As is obvious from the aforementioned points, it is highly recommendable to consult an experienced sales advisor when selling a property. By commissioning an expert with a brokerage from the outset, you can save yourself a great deal of time and nerves, as well as avoiding financial and legal risks.
An exclusive brokerage through Engel & Völkers:
your “All-Round Carefree Package”.
Get that all-important head start on the course to selling your property – by commissioning Engel & Völkers exclusively with its brokerage.
This will mean that you can be sure the sale will be carried out discretely and according to your every wish, in close coordination with your individual needs and the specific property in question. The invaluable benefit for you is that you are kept informed about everything at all times, without having to worry about bothersome administrative and organisational matters – and can sit back and look forward to a successful deal closure!
Six good reasons to opt for an exclusive brokerage through Engel & Völkers:
- Personal consultancy in line with your needs throughout the entire sales process
- Targeted selection of bookmarked interested buyers
- Creation of a tailor-produced marketing concept
- Organisation and realisation of viewing appointments
- Individual recommendations for optimisations relating to the property and/or brokerage process
- Professional support in all kinds of legal matters
Obtain the highest possible valuation for your property – and successfully close a sale deal at the best possible rates.
Whether you just want to find out your property’s current market value or are already certain that you wish to sell or lease your property in the near future: with Engel & Völkers all of your wishes are in competent hands.
The local know-how of our experts, our comprehensive network and proven Engel & Völkers system form the ideal foundation for turning your property aspirations into a reality – and achieving the best sale price for your home.
Six good reasons to place your trust in the expertise of Engel & Völkers:
- Extensive property know-how and local market knowledge – for more than 35 years
- Global access to the finest properties and the corresponding client base
- The well-established Engel & Völkers Shop concept reinforces the presence of your property on the market
- Our unique and constantly growing network
- Our tried-and-tested service provision concept that includes a successful marketing and sales system
- Individual consultancy and supervision during the sales process – and upon request even after the signing of contracts