Looking to Relocate to Malta?
We can assist with your employee relocation process, engaging with agents for property arrangements, advising employees on all the requirements to attain a work permit and ensure a smooth transition to the island.
Malta Safe Landing Programme
Broadwing is well positioned to relocate your employees to Malta. Our mission is to make the process as smooth as possible, ensuring newcomers are fully settled with a high standard of living, in no time at all.
Our Safe Landing Programme was created to welcome and relocate foreign nationals and their families to Malta. Following a consultation prior to arrival, we offer a personal orientation of the island, an independent housing search, assistance with the contract negotiation, rental procedures and full assistance with the paperwork needed to get a residency ID card.
Housing package (€380)*
Where and how you are going to live is probably your main concern. Broadwing offers a truly independent housing package opening up the entire real estate market for you. The housing package is our flagship service providing you with expert advise on property conditions, locations, contract negotiations, drafting of a lease agreement tailor fitted to your requirements and a move-in service.
Accommodation booking (€80)*
Nothing more convenient than having someone to take care of your accommodation bookings and arrange a transport from the airport . You let us know when and where you want to stay and the facilities you require and we present and book the most suitable accommodation including transport.
Airport pick-up (€80)*
Get you personal airport pick-up. Your appointed relocation agent will await you at the arrival terminal with your name sign and drive you to your accommodation. On the way, the relocation agent can already give you some valuable information about Malta.
Residency application (€200)**
Forget all the registration and bureaucracy hassle. We collect all the paperwork needed and fill out the forms for your residency application including your social security number, personal tax number, VAT number (for self-employment or sole-traders) and European Health Insurance Card (EHIC). Through partners, we can also facilitate you with the Malta special tax schemes.
Opening of bank account (€200)**
The procedures for opening a bank account in Malta is a lot more than dropping in with your passport. Don’t worry, we guide you through it and make sure you have all the documents required before setting an appointment at the bank.
Moving service (por)
For those who wish to ship over their furniture and personal belongings we can facilitate with professional moving companies and be your point of contact. We chase the transportation companies to make sure your goods arrive on time and are moved in correctly.
Property management (por)
Need someone to take care of your property when you’re abroad? Collect your post, water your plants or do a proper clean before you return? Or maybe you wish to receive extra rental income? At Broadwing we cater a full property management service. Read more about our property management services
Extra services (por)
In addition to providing the necessities for your relocation, as part of our premium package we can also provide guidance with regard to almost every aspect of utilities necessary to acquire sooner or later. We can facilitate car rentals, mobile subscriptions, cleaning services, sourcing of nannies and much more.
After relocation service
Once you have settled our relocation service doesn’t stop there. We offer an after sales service for each of the services you have commissioned us to carry out.
This is how our relocation program works
In order to have you all settled within the first week of your arrival Broadwing starts guiding and preparing you even before you arrive at the airport. By applying the Broadwing strategy as well as utilizing the Broadwing network, your relocation process will pass by smoothly giving you the pleasure to enjoy Malta in no time. From the services listed above, Broadwing is able to create a tailored package upon request. Terms and conditions can be set up according to your requirements.
Prior to Arrival
- Inventorying your relocation inquiry. Depending on your tax status and/or need of a fiscal adviser Broadwing can introduce you to our collaborating partners at TriMer Services and send an information brochure and check-list of documents that are required accordingly. Broadwing immediately start to process your housing request in order to schedule property viewings. Broadwing can give advice on the best temporary accommodation to book for the first couple of days.
- Upon request – inspection of properties and reporting if you who wish to secure a rental contract upon arrival. By transferring a security deposit, Broadwing can set up a legally binding rental contract with a landlord on your behalf prior to your arrival.
- Book property viewings in advance.
- Set up a schedule with booked appointments for your convenience.
- Collecting documents required for the residency application and opening of a bank account.
- Pick up at the airport and drop-off at your hotel.
- Property viewings including pick-ups and drop-offs and independent expert advice on property conditions, contract drafting and negotiations.
- Applying for a Maltese ID card, tax number, social security number, FS3 form and EHIC card (for ordinary residence status).
- Introduction to our partners for those who wish to apply for one of Malta’s special tax scheme.
- Open a bank account.
- Facilitating any extra services upon request