Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for issuing invoices and statements on a regular basis,
- Following up with debtors to ensure payments are effected within a reasonable time-frame;
- Liaising with partners and client-facing staff to ensure that all time is being billed accordingly;
- Perform any other tasks assigned as needed, assigned by direct supervisor.
- Preferably 1 year experience in a similar role or working within an office environment;
- 'A' Level standard of education;
- Background in accounts will be considered an asset.
- Ability to work and perform under pressure;
- Good communication and organisational skills;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English;
- Team player;
- Attention to detail.