Our client is a leading company that offers the full range of financial services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Provision of first line support to internal staff either on-site or remotely;
- Tending to service requests received via the helpdesk system, email and/or telephone;
- Supporting and troubleshooting a wired and wireless networking environment;
- Identifying, researching, and resolving technical computer related problems;
- Installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading software, hardware and equipment;
- Supporting and maintaining the company’s network, desktops, printers, copiers, phones etc;
- Updating and creating relevant IT support documentation.
- At least 1 years' experience in the similar position.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS environment and Microsoft Office Suites;
- Have knowledge in networking;
- Be willing to learn, use and administer our software packages;
- Be motivated, have a positive attitude, be eager to learn and keep up with ICT technologies;
- Have good diagnostic and troubleshooting skills to support internal staff;
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as individually;
- Be fluent in English (both written and spoken).