Our client is a leading company in the hospitality, development and construction sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- To assist the manager in the administrative duties;
- Responsible for office administration including documentation & maintaining records;
- Responsible for the digitizing of company documents and archiving;
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports;
- Viewings on Group properties;
- Maintains and enhances relations with residents and staff of leased apartments;
- Write and distribute emails and inputting of data;
- Organize and schedule appointments;
- Creating and maintaining records;
- Provide general support to visitors and clients;
- Performs general office duties: answers the telephone, writes service requests, follows-up on completed or pending service requests, filing and orders office supplies and printed material.
- At least 1 year's experience is required for this role;
- Basic knowledge of the property market would be considered an asset.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and copying machines;
- Excellent communication skills essential for emails, meetings and for frequent liaison with all departments and employees;
- Excellent computer literacy essential for administrative purposes;
- Must be meticulous and have excellent organisational skills;
- Verbal and written English proficiency are a must;
- Able to communicate with co-workers, management, residents and all outside contacts in a courteous and professional manner;
- Clean driving licence.