Our Client is a leading Accountancy and Audit firm
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Help clients develop an understanding of operational processes and controls.
- Support in assessing their effectiveness in mitigating data protection risks.
- Carry out different compliance readiness assessments at clients.
- Support clients across their compliance and customer privacy queries and complaints.
- Create and deliver clients’ employee training and awareness.
- Develop relevant policies, procedures and standards (privacy, classification, archiving, retention, etc).
- Fulfil Impact Assessments for a variety of legislative compliance areas.
- Provide ongoing compliance support to clients.
- Develop and maintain strong communication with clients at all times.
- Liaise with the firm’s cyber security team on information security aspects of client engagements.
- University degree or equivalent in a business, legal, or IT discipline.
- Preferably 1 to 3 years of compliance experience in data protection/ privacy aspect.
- An understanding or an appreciation of regulatory compliance, investigation or audit.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable in presenting to and dealing with all levels of staff.
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks and projects.
- Self-motivated, driven to excellence and a keen eye for detail.
- Willingness to learn and aptitude for acquiring new competencies.
- Own means of transport..