Our client is a leading international conferencing organisation.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitoring of funding schemes and opportunities
- Coordinating projects
- Identifying the problems and finding possible solutions using EU funds
- Generally understand the key areas and match them with available funds
- Develop proposals
- Have proven track of EU funding experience;
- Possess a previous experience in writing proposals within FP7 or H2020;
- Hold a master-level degree with an excellent academic background.
- Knowledge of EU regional policies;
- Knowledge of Legal acts, program documents, guidelines in the application process, implementing and completing the projects co-financed by EU;
- Demonstrate good networking at European level;
- Be very proactive and able to innovate & manage his/her own tasks and workflow without relying on constant inputs from the management;
- Have a very good and “can do” attitude towards the job, the colleagues and the Management;
- Have excellent multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.