Our Client is a Credit Investment Firm
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Interaction with Portfolio Managers, Trade Support, and Brokers;
- Trade execution for Credit and Real Estate mandates;
- Take ownership of service provider relationships where necessary;
- Either operations support or portfolio analytics.
- Min 2-3 years’ experience trading equities and/or debt obligations;
- MFSA approved to trade securities out of Malta or able to obtain approval quickly and confidently.
- Prior experience at an Asset Manager, Bank or Family Office.
- Excellent organisational skills and be able to work to deadlines;
- Good knowledge and experience using the MS Office suite, particularly Excel and Outlook;
- A willingness to 'muck in’ and carry out a variety of tasks as necessitated by a small business;
- The ability to work on own as well as taking direction from others but most importantly to manage their time effectively;
- Basic accountancy ability.