Our client is a leading organisation in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services and business advisory.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- General Accounting functions including maintaining accounting records;
- Maintaining general, sales and purchases ledgers;
- Reconciliation of bank accounts;
- Assisting seniors in reporting requirements;
- Filing and records retention;
- Maintaining a variety of financial information, files and records for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Early stages of completing ACCA certification or an equivalent qualification;
- Minimum 3 year experience in a similar position.
- Have accounting knowledge;
- Have time management and problem skills skills;
- Must be honest and trustworthy;
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communications skills;
- Able to work on his/her own initiative and in a team whilst also adhering to deadlines;
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure;
- Attention to detail;
- Highly organised person.