We are working with a partner agency based in Gibraltar.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaise with and supervise the in-house fund administration team;
- Be the main day to day point of contact with any external fund administrators;
- Review the monthly valuations, ISM reporting and quarterly Board Meeting reporting;
- Ensure deliverables are produced in a timely manner and to a high standard;
- Work with the administration team and business development team to reconcile monthly dealing data for all funds under management;
- Assist the Finance Team with the monthly and quarterly calculations and reconciliations of commissions due and received, and ensure timely payment of the same to all parties;
- Be the main point of contact with the Trustees in the US, to ensure accurate recording of traded life policies in the investment portfolio and to ensure policy premiums are maintained and paid in an accurate and timely manner;
- Fund reporting and client servicing;
- Be responsible for ensuring the monthly fund performance fact sheets and quarterly technical analysis reports are completed and distributed in an accurate and timely manner;
- Be the central point of contact for the business development team, assisting to answer any dealing or fund performance related queries;
- Work with the corporate services team in completing any due diligence questionnaires that may be requested from potential investors;
- Help develop prosperous working relationships with the fund administrators, auditors, custodians, trustees, lawyers and banks;
- Oversee teams and processes to ensure all audits are signed off in a timely manner, by providing deliverables to the auditors and answering their queries.
- 2 years work experience in asset management and/or fund administration industry;
- Experience of working with PFS Paxus, Sage/Accpac and other accounting systems;
- Big 4 experience would be a plus;
- Hands-on management accounting/book-keeping experience.
- Be responsible for all the fund audits, by working closely with the auditors, administrators, fund management, corporate services and compliance teams;
- CPA, CA, ACA or ACCA qualified or part-qualified or equivalent;
- Meaningful experience of managing teams and strong leadership skills;
- Must be deadline orientated, self-motivated and proactive;
- Strong analytical and organisational skills as well as intellectual with a strong commercial acumen;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is essential;
- Advanced Excel and strong MS Office required.