Our client is a well renowned business in the Maltese market with various interests in different industries
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Report to the Chief Executive Officer;
- Conduct a market analysis to identify the target customer and develop customer personas for the B2B and B2C segments;
- Develop strategies in close liaison with the Chief Operating Officer to attract and retain customers in the longer term anticipating the needs of the target customer to achieve the desired business growth;
- Be responsible for identifying, selecting and working with marketing agencies;
- Ensure execution of strategies on time and on budget as well as measuring that the desired outcome of each strategic move was achieved.
- Possess a marketing management background;
- Possess at least four years of experience in a similar role;
- Candidate with a marketing qualification at MQF Level 6 will be given preference.
- Possess effective organizational skills;
- Have a good command of English, both written and spoken;
- Be proactive and confident with a customer centric attitude;
- Be strategic in identifying and suggesting bold and innovative concepts and ideas in line with the marketing strategy;
- Possess a strong customer experience vision;
- Be familiar with analytical tools to help drive business decisions which are data driven;
- Have a strong background in digital marketing.
- Health insurance and mobile expenses will be offered to the selected candidate.