Our client is a leading company that offers the full range of financial services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Greeting and communicating effectively and courteously with clients and delivering outstanding customer care;
- Providing help and guidance to clients based upon a solid understanding of our company’s products and our wide range of services;
- Regularly achieving your set Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and working with the sales team to drive positive company results;
- Keeping accurate records of discussions and correspondence with customers by using the company’s Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) system and assisting team members with their diary management;
- Demonstrating a commitment to improving your own customer service skills on an ongoing basis and a willingness to develop your career.
- Candidate with experience in a similar role will be given preference.
- Be fluent in English and Maltese;
- Be attentive to detail;
- Ability to work to deadlines;
- Be a critical thinker and problem solver;
- Good listening skills;
- The ideal applicant should be friendly, patient;
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and as part of a team.
- Applicants must be available to work on a roster basis between Monday and Friday 08.30 – 18.30 and Saturday from 09:00 till 13:00 totaling 40 hours per week.