Our client is a leading player in Corporate and Accountancy Services
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation of Company valuations;
- Preparation of Business Plans;
- Preparation of Cash and Financial Projections;
- Drafting of Feasibility reports;
- Drafting of Risk and internal control reports;
- Business combinations including merger and acquisitions;
- Preparation of applications for EU funding and Tax incentives;
- Train, mentor and assist junior staff;
- Build strong relationship with clients in order to gather the information and documentation needed for required tasks to be carried out successfully;
- Assists a diversified portfolio of clients in various business transactions.
- University degree, ACCA or ACA or in the final stages of obtaining such qualification;
- Minimum 2 years working experience in an Advisory department or advisory role.
- Strong communication skills – both written and spoken in Maltese and English;
- Must be organised;
- Able to work on own initiative;
- Good teamwork practice.