Our client is a leading company in the financial and tax services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- To assist company management in identifying, developing and implementing new business/product opportunities;
- To build key relationships, meeting policy makers and potential clients whilst maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions and future trends;
- Able to analyze data and statistics and translate results into better solutions;
- Ability to set own deadlines and work accurately to tight deadlines for self and potential reportees;
- Interact with all organisational levels, from the C-level executives to senior teams and more junior staff.
- Experienced at preparing and presenting goals and forecasts for future projects;
- A degree in management or a financial related subject;
- Preferably minimum of 2 years similar experience in pensions or insurance.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong, collaborative internal and external relationships;
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with the ability to prioritise and manage work load efficiently both in the office and remotely;
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel);
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to travel as necessary;
- Attentive to detail;
- Able to identify risks.