Our client is a leading company that offers the full range of financial services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Support the Financial Controller;
- Prepare monthly management accounts;
- Be the point of contact with auditors during the annual audit process;
- Prepare regulatory returns and reports whilst ensuring high quality, timely and error-free reporting in line with the applicable regulatory requirements;
- Contribute to the preparation and submission of annual reports;
- Assist in documenting and updating internal process and procedures to enhance the Company’s controls and work flows;
- Assist in specific assignments and projects as assigned to them by the Financial Controller;
- Other general accounting duties.
- Be in possession of Accounting qualification, ACCA qualification or a similar qualification;
- Experience working in a bank or a financial institution will be considered an asset;
- Candidate with experience in audit will also be given preference.
- Be able to work under pressure to meet tight reporting deadlines;
- Be highly organised, proactive, and able to work on own initiative;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a dynamic environment;
- Present a friendly, outgoing and positive attitude.