Our client is a leading player in corporate and accountancy services.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Audits and financial reporting of different types of companies;
- Preparation of tax computation and tax return of above mentioned companies;
- Train, mentor and assist junior staff;
- Preparation of management accounts, analysis of variances and other ratios where need arises;
- Advise clients on audit and tax matters.
- Internationally recognised profession accounting qualification: University degree or ACCA or ACA;
- Experience in an audit related role with an audit firm will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of IFRS & GAPSE is essential.
- Strong communication skills – both written and spoken in Maltese, English and Italian is considered an asset;
- Able to work on own initiative;
- Good teamwork practice;
- Must be organised.