Our client offers innovative business solutions.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle telephone support and escalate calls when deemed necessary and appropriate;
- Handle assigned tickets;
- Design and generate/amend new or existing reports;
- Handle software implementation phases or part of including: installation, set-up; user training; testing; data conversion, go Live and Hand holding;
- Handle client/user or internal documentation;
- Work and ensure that client and project deadlines are met;
- Ensure that all client works and requests are logged in a ticket; all correspondence is in ticket; time is inputted and closed when ready;
- Contribute to knowledge sharing amongst other team members;
- Problem solving and present findings to release management and development teams;
- Troubleshoot client issues and provide short and long term solutions;
- Liaise with release management and carry out testing and client upgrades as required;
- Communicate any client feedback to team leader and management;
- Handle other specific tasks as assigned by superiors and as required by the Company;
- Contribute to internal process improvement initiatives;
- Handle the inputting of timesheets within 24 hours of working on a job or a task;
- Ensure day to day processes follow ISO procedures as set in the QMS Manual;
- Adherence to the company Code of Conduct, unless otherwise specified in the job description;
- The company may assign other duties from time to time depending on the current needs.
- A first Degree or equivalent related to Information Technology or experience in a similar position for 2 years.
- Basic knowledge of company Business processes;
- Basic knowledge of Accounting Fundamentals;
- Basic knowledge of Querying SQL Database;
- Basic knowledge of Report writing;
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.