Our client is a leading accounting and auditing firm.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Handling the set-up of new corporate structures, together with the preparation of the Compliance file;
- Opening of bank accounts and preparation of company profiles;
- Carrying out initial and ongoing due diligence on clients;
- Preparation and upkeep of clients’ Company registers;
- Assisting clients with any changes required to the corporate governance and capital structure;
- Drafting of resolutions and supplemental documentation;
- Preparation of liquidation forms, obtaining clearances from authorities and carrying out the necessary publications in relation to companies being put in liquidation;
- Preparation and filing of annual returns and other regulatory forms;
- Liaising with Banks/Registry of Companies/Malta Financial Services Authority and other authorities as may be required;
- Assisting clients in work permits and residency applications;
- Assisting the company’s tax department in the compilation of tax refund applications and follow ups with the department thereof;
- Wide exposure on both local and international clients pertaining to a wide spectrum of industries;
- Financial support and study leave for candidates who are pursuing their continued professional development.
- Degree in Business Administration or a Diploma in Compliance;
- Three years of experience in the corporate service environment.
- Applicants must be energetic;
- Willing to learn and to develop their career and must possess their own transport;
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Office applications;
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks while working independently and on one’s own initiative;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbal, with people at all levels of the organisation and the ability to establish positive relationships with clients and work colleagues alike;
- Ability to work in a team with a ‘can do’ attitude;
- A strong sense of urgency and commitment to get a job done to a high standard and the ability to meet deadlines.